Our Premiere Issue of the Wine, Women and a Paintbrush Playbook is here!
It holds inspiration, instructions, invitations, creative downloads and videos, music and meditation suggestions – everything you need to hold your own creative adventure with friends, students, or colleagues. Or to inspire you to just make time for your own creativity.
And, we’re featuring Alisa Burke – an artist we’ve followed for years and who is the inspiration for this issue’s project.
This unique publication is a little different. It’s a combination of a number of things: book, magazine, journal, workbook,instruction manual and facilitator’s guide all wrapped up in a quick, easy to implement “Playbook.” We know you’re busy and the last thing we want to do is keep you from connecting and creating! That would completely miss the point.
Creativity connects you to yourself, shows you who you are, and provides answers and inspiration.
Making it a part of your life will change everything. Creativity in groups? Even better…Significant, meaningful and enriching!! We are starved for real connection in our digital world. And, while online groups can be great resources, they can’t possibly replace the relationships that you build by seeing, witnessing and sharing with each other – in person.
This Playbook is designed to make that fun and easy.
Here’s what’s inside:
- suggestions for how to use the Playbook, and who to invite
- videos and pictures of the project in progress so you can follow along if you’d like
- recommendations for supplies that are easy to find and inexpensive
- pre-designed invitations you can email
- journal pages and creative inserts to print out
- a playlist that fits the project’s theme
- guidelines for facilitating (if that’s new to you – this is essentially a lesson plan)
- and, as a special feature in this Premiere Issue, an interview with Alisa Burke!
- ideas for using this in any group – whether you’re an artist, a teacher, a trainer, a volunteer, or a creative who just wants your friends to experience what you’re so passionate about.
You’ll receive your Premier Issue of The Playbook . Our gift to you. A gift of time, care and connection to share with friends or to simply take a creative break yourself. You deserve it!